Let’s make Crispy Fried Chicken.
Have you ever wanted to prepare delicious and crispy fried chicken at home, but you find it intimidating? You are not alone.
Crispy Fried Chicken
- 500 g Chicken
- ½ cup Curd
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup Corn Flour
- ½ tsp Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Thyme
- 1½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Aba (Mustard Seed)
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- Cut the chicken to the required size.
- Put the curd in a jar.
- Add a ¼ little water and dissolve the curd.
- Add ½ tsp lime and crushed ginger, garlic.
- Add ½ Chili Powder, ½ Pepper, ½ Salt, ¼ water, Egg mix well
- Add the mixture to the chicken and mix
- Cover with polythene and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for two hours.
Let's make the flour mixture.
- Add ½ tsp Thyme, 1tsp Oregano, ½ tsp Basil to Mortar & Pestle, and mix well.
- Add flour and cornflour together.
- Add 1 tsp Ginger powder, ¼ tsp Aba (Mustard Seed), ¼ Salt, ½ Chili Powder, ½ Pepper, 1 tsp Garlic powder, add Thyme, Oregano, tsp Basil mixture, and mix well.
- Once well mixed, add the remaining ½ oregano.
Let's make Crispy Fried Chicken
- Place an oil pan on the stove. ( Normal heat )
- Take the chicken in the batter one by one and add it to the flour mixture and fry it well in the heated oil.
- Fry on medium heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.