Jackfruit Curry is a vegan dish that is made with jackfruit, onions, tomatoes, and spices. It is a delicious and hearty meal that is perfect for a warm day. If you love Asian food, you need to try Jackfruit Curry. This dish is made with chunks of jackfruit in a spicy curry sauce. It is a great way to enjoy a healthy and flavorful meal.
Jackfruit is a fruit that is often used in Indian food. It is a type of tree in the Carica family. The fruit is a tropical fruit that is found in parts of Southeast Asia, India, and South America. The fruit is shaped like a small, green pumpkin and is covered in a hard, brown exterior. Inside, the fruit is filled with sweet, custard-like flesh.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES?
There are many types of jackfruit curry making. Here’s how to make our jackfruit curry
Jackfruit Curry Recipe ( kiri kos )
- 2 cups Pulp ( pods ) extracted from ripe jackfruit
- ½ cup Purified jackfruit seeds
- ¼ cup Lengthwise chopped onion
- 3 Long-cut raw chilies
- Curry Leaves
- Rampe leaves (Pandanusamaryllifolius )
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- piece of cinnamon
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1¼ cup Thin Coconut Milk
- 2 cup Thick Coconut Milk
Ingredients needed for tempering
- 3-4 Dried chilli pods
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- Aba (Mustard Seed)
- Curry Leaves
- Coconut Oil
- Finely chop the jackfruit pulp. Crush the jackfruit seeds and add to this.
- Now add onion, turmeric powder, turmeric powder, chili powder, rumpe, curry leaves, cinnamon sticks, green chilies and a thin coconut milk and let it boil for a while.
- When it boils well, add some milk. Add salt to taste, bring the thick coconut milk to a boil and remove from the heat
- Add a little oil to a pan and when it heats up, add some mustard and when the mustard explodes add the garlic. Sprinkle the dried chilies with the curry. When the chili curry is fried, put it on the stove and add it on top of the Jackfruit Curry (kirikos).
- if you are using coconut milk powder stir in 2 teaspoons of water and make the thin milk. if you are using the packaged liquid coconut milk, add 1/4 cup of thick milk to the water to make it thin
We have previously shared with you many ways to make a delicious recipe like this. Below is how to make such Recipes.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes