Let’s make Chocolate Donuts.
Chocolate Donuts is So light and fluffy. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 3 cups Flour
- 100 ml Fresh Milk
- 1 egg 70g
- 30 g Butter
- 1¼ tsp Dry Yeast
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Milk
- 1 tsp chocolate chips
- Put in a jar of fresh milk and lukewarm.
- add dry yeast, sugar, and cover for about five minutes.
- Add the beaten egg to it. mix well
- add butter, salt
- Add the flour little by a little while mixing the mixture.
- Arrange in the shape of a ball.
- Take the mixture out of the pan and mix by hand for about 6-7 minutes.
- Put some oil in a pan and put the mixture again and let it boil.
- Put flour on a tabletop and thin the dough.
- Cut into donut shapes.
- Put oil in a frying pan, heat it well, and keep it on low heat.
- Put donuts in the and fry on both sides.
- Mix Icing Sugar and Cocoa Powder and sieve well
- Add milk and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and double boil until melted.
- Put the donut in the chocolate glaze, sprinkles
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious dessert recipes.