Let’s make chicken nugget recipe at home which is a tongue dancing snack.
A chicken nugget recipe is a food item made from a small piece of deboned chicken meat that has been breaded or battered before being deep-fried or baked. Chicken nuggets were first introduced in the 1950s and have since become a famous fast food restaurant item as well as a popular frozen food item for home-usage. Chicken nuggets are typically thought of as a greasy, unhealthy snack.
Here is the chicken nugget recipe
Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 2 Bread slices
- ½ cup Fresh Milk
- 250 g Boneless chicken
- ½ tbsp Ginger Chopped
- ½ tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- Cut the edges of the bread. Now cut this into some squares.
- Put this in a bowl and add some milk. Squeeze with a spoon and stir. Add salt to the chicken and grind well.
- Add the minced chicken to the bread mixture, add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and pepper and stir again.
- Put this paste in a bowl, add some cornflour and mix well by hand. Keep it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Now rub a little butter on your hands and take a little bit of this mixture and make a shape that you like so that it does not stick to your hands.
- Now wrap this in flour and put it in the egg yolk. Then wrap in pancakes and put them back in the freezer for 30 minutes and deep fry in oil.
Robert C. Baker, a Cornell University food science professor, devised the chicken nugget in the 1950s and published it as an unpatented scholarly paper. Baker and his associates coined the term “Chicken Crispie” to describe a bite-sized piece of chicken coated in batter and deep-fried.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.
- Cheese Cake
- Blueberry Muffins