Fish Patties delicious snack goes well with a hot cup of evening tea.
Tasty and crunchy patties are one of our favorite savory snacks.
- 250 g Fish Boil the fish and remove the thorns.
- 200 g Potato Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 50 g Onion Chop
- ½ tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 no Green Chili Chop
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 no Cardamom
- 3 no Clove
- 1 no Cinnamon bark
- 7-8 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 250 g Flour
- 75 g Butter
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6-7 tbsp Cool Water
Step 01 Filling
- Add Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon bark to the mortar and grind.
- Put a pan on the stove and add a little oil.
- Add curry leaves, onion, and salt to the oil.
- Add Green Chili, Chili Flakes,
- Add the crushed cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon mixture.
- Add boiled fish and mix well. Turn off the stove.
- Add the boiled potatoes, mix well and add a little pepper at the end.
Step 02 Dough
- Add salt and margarine to the flour and mix.
- Add cold water little by little and make a dough.
- Thin the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut a circle about 3 inches in diameter.
- Put the mixture into the cut circles and make patties.
- Apply water along the edge of one half of the wrapped
- Carefully fold the other half of the wrapper over the filling toward the moistened edge and press down to seal.
- Use your fingers to form a seal along the edge, and then use a fork to crimp the edges
- Fry in deep oil until golden brown
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.