Let’s make the vegetable samosa, one of India’s most famous delicacies, delicious and easy.
- 250 g flour American
- 2 Potato Medium Size
- 1 Carrot Chop
- 100 g Green Peas
- 2-3 Onion Chop
- 4 tbsp Elagi oil
- 4 tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 4 tbsp Mustard seed
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Salt For Taste
- Oil For Fry
- First, boil and mash the potatoes
- Add salt and water to the green peas, chopped carrots, and bring to a boil.
- Put a pan on the stove and add a little oil
- Add mustard and chili and fry lightly
- Add Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder
- Add Boiled and mashed potatoes, Green Peas, Carrot, Onion, make a delicious paste.
- Add flour, salt, Elagi oil, and water to make a flour mixture.
- Make small balls and cover them with oil
- The small balls are thin do it
- Add the vegetable mixture and fold it into a triangle shape.
- Deep fry in oil
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.