Easy Korean Kimchi Recipe
Let’s make the best Korean kimchi At home.
There are a number of ways to make Kimchi. This writing is a way of making kimchi with things that our people can easily find. This recipe can be used in many Korean dishes.
- 1 no Chinese cabbage
- 2 tsp Flour
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- ¼ cup Finely chopped radish and carrot
- Chopped onion leaves
- 1 cup Water
- Cut the cabbage in half and wash. (Do not move the leaves apart)
- Drain the water and add salt from leaf to leaf.
- Cover and set aside for two to three hours.
- Wash the cabbage two or three times and keep it well-drained.
- Put a pot on the stove, add a cup of water, add bread flour, and sugar, and heat it on the stove until it is slightly thickened.
- Blend the ginger, garlic, and onion and set aside.
- Add this onion mixture and chopped radish, onion leaves, and carrots to the pre-made bread flour mixture.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and six to seven teaspoons of chili powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the sauerkraut leaves, Store in a glass bottle and refrigerate. Can be used when needed.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.
Black Pepper Crab
For those who love to eat crabs
Pad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is a stir-fry dish made with rice noodles
Ginger Garlic Prawns
Another delicious meal made from prawns