Let’s make Black Pepper Crab.
Black Pepper Crab is one of the most popular cuisines in Singapore. Crab is now a popular dish not only in Singapore but all over the world. A bit pricey but has a delicious taste here. This recipe is set in a 5-star hotel style. Try it yourself.
Black Pepper Crab
- 400 g Cleaned crabs
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- ½ cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- White and black peppercorns
- Curry Leaves
- Grind the peppercorns and fry in a pan. Deep fry the crabs and let the oil escape.
- Put some butter in a pan and when it heats up, add some chopped garlic. Next, add the chopped onions. When it is well fried, add the tomato paste.
- Now add the roasted peppercorns and curry powder. Stir well and add the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and sugar.
- Add the fried crabs to this. Stir and remove from the heat.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.