Delicious pad thai noodles recipes for Asian food lovers.
This pad thai noodles recipe is great for the main meal.
pad thai noodles recipe is one of the endemic dishes of Thailand. Pad thai, also known as phat Thai or phad Thai, is a stir-fried rice noodle dish popularly served as street food in Thailand. Rice noodles, shrimp, peanuts, a scrambled egg, and bean sprouts, among other veggies, are commonly used. In a wok, the ingredients are fried. When the meal is finished, it’s tossed in pad thai sauce, which gives it that tangy, salty flavor with a tinge of sweetness.
Pad thai came in fifth place in a CNN Go users’ vote of the “World’s 50 most delectable meals” in 2011. Let’s see how to make this delicious dish.
Pad Thai Noodles Recipe
- 250 g Rice noodles
- 2 tbsp Peanuts Roasted
- 7-8 Chicken pieces Boiled
- 7-8 Prawns Jumbo
- 2 tsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 Egg
- 10 Pieces of tofu Roast
- ¼ cup Plant Mung
- 2 Red chili pods Chopped
- Onion leaves Chopped
To Pad Thai Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Siyambala juice
- 1 tbsp Red sugar
- Put the noodles in a bowl, fill with boiling water, add salt to taste, and let it boil for 12-15 minutes.
- Grind the peanuts and set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, add fish sauce, Thai chili sauce, siyambala juice, and a pinch of sugar and mix well.
- Add a little oil to the pan and fry the chicken pieces in the pan.
- When the chicken is well fried, add some prawns and fry in a pan. Add the chopped garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the chicken and prawns are cooked, add the noodles and stir. Then add the prepared sauce and stir.
- Now put some noodles in the pan, add some oil and break 2 eggs.
- Slightly scramble the eggs and mix well with the noodles. Then add tofu and peanut powder.
- Stir it in and add the chopped red chillies on top of the shallots and chopped onions. Stir a little and remove from the heat.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.
- Cheese Cake
- Blueberry Muffins