White sauce pasta for those who love pasta
For those who love pasta, here is a delicious white sauce pasta recipe. There are many delicious pasta recipes in the world. This pasta recipe can be made by anyone later and sooner. Make this recipe yourself and post comments.
White sauce pasta
- 200 g Pasta Boiled
- ¼ cup Carrots chopped
- ¼ cup Beans chopped
- ¼ cup Leeks chopped
- ¼ cup Cabbage chopped
- 2-3 Garlic
- Olive oil
- Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Fresh milk
- Chili Flakes
- Put a pan on the stove and heat oil in it, add garlic and bring to a boil.
- Temper the chopped carrots and beans.
- Add chopped leeks and cabbage to it. Stir well again and fry
- Add pepper and chopped chilies. When it cools down, put it in a separate container.
- Put the white sauce in a separate pan and heat a little butter.
- When the butter is melted, add flour, stir to remove lumps, and add fresh milk.
- Add fresh milk and mix well. When the mixture thickens a little, add pepper powder, chopped chilies, and a pinch of salt.
- When the mixture thickens, add the pre-made vegetable mixture. Stir well.
- Next, add the pre-cooked pasta and mix well.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice