What is this one-pot spaghetti recipe?
This one-pot spaghetti recipe is an easy and fast way to make a hearty meal. Simply stir together ingredients in a pot and cook until noodles are al dente. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
benefits of one-pot spaghetti
There are numerous advantages to cooking spaghetti in a single pot. One of the most important advantages is a quick and straightforward technique to prepare pasta. It also reduces the number of dishes required. Another advantage is that it is a healthy alternative. Spaghetti is a low-fat dish that also happens to be high in protein.
Here is our one-pot spaghetti recipe.
One-Pot Spaghetti recipe
- 1 pack Spaghetti
- ¼ cup Chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup Tomato paste
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Chili Flakes
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 2 cup Water
- Grated cheese
- Put the chopped tomatoes, onions, and garlic in a pan.
- Add chili powder, chili powder, chaat masala, ginger, salt, and pepper, and add the tomato paste.
- Put some spaghetti in the middle and top with coconut oil.
- Add some hot sauce.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- Stir well and remove from the heat as soon as the water is dry.
- Put grated cheese on top.
- The boiling time of spaghetti may vary.
We have previously shared with you many ways to make a delicious recipe like this. Below is how to make such Recipes.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes