Let’s make Milk Roti.
Milk roti is a delicious dish that can be easily made at home using very little raw material. ideal for breakfast or dinner. this dish can be prepared for children who do not like to eat.
- 150 g flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Coconut milk or fresh milk
- Green Chili
- Curry Leaves
- Rampe leaves (Pandanusamaryllifolius )
- 50 g Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Salt taste
- 50 g Red bell pepper
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- add flour to the bowl. add little water and stir well. mix well until creamy.
- add a little bit of coconut milk to the mixture and mix well. mix well until thickened.
- add turmeric powder, sugar, 2 eggs to the mixture and mix well. keep aside
- add oil to pan. add garlic and onion t the pan. fry garlic and onion until golden brown. add green chili, capsicum, red bell pepper, curry leaves, rampe leaves cook on low heat for about five minutes. after five minutes you can remove rampe leaves ( now rampe flavor absorbed into the mixture ) now fried mixture add to the milk mixture and salt to taste. mix well
- add oil to pan. put a spoonful of the prepared mixture in a pan. fry both sides. make this way until the mixture is done. enjoy a meal with the family.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Wath Our easy and Delicious Avocado Milkshake