Let’s make Pumpkin Soup.
Pumpkin Soup is a delicious soup that anyone can eat. This recipe adds chicken so you can even have it as a main meal. Let’s see how to make this soup easily.
- 1 cup Boiled pumpkin pieces Remove the bark
- ¼ cup Boiled chicken breast
- ⅙ cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Garlic
- Put the pumpkin and chicken together in a blender and blend until creamy.
- Put some butter in the pan and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the pumpkin chicken cream to it and if it is too thick, add some hot water or chicken stock.
- Now add a tablespoon of salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like, chop some onion leaves and put them on top.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.