Healthy Mushroom Soup Recipe
Mushroom soup recipe is a rich and tasty dish that can be enjoyed at any time of year.
Today I’m sharing another of our favorite homemade soup recipes with you: mushroom soup. This vegetarian dish is substantial, thick, and bursting with umami flavor. It’s delicious as a side or main meal when garnished with fresh herbs!
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Onions Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 cup Button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1½ cup Water
- Salt According to taste
- Pepper According to taste
- ¼ Fresh cream
- Put some olive oil in a pan and heat the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and stir well.
- Heat for a couple of minutes, add water and mix with the flour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well, cover and bring to a boil.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, grate some of them and blend.
- Add the blended mushroom puree back to the soup.
- Add fresh cream and mix well.
- Spoon until thickened. Remove from the heat
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.