What is American Corn Salad?
American Corn salad is a classic American dish enjoyed all summer long. There are many variations of corn salad, but the most common is made with corn, diced green onions, and diced tomatoes. This salad is perfect for a BBQ or for a summer picnic.
What are the benefits of American corn salad?
Corn salad is a versatile side dish that can be enjoyed as is or tossed with various ingredients. Here are the benefits of eating corn salad:
- It’s a good source of fiber. One cup of corn salad contains about 5 grams of fiber, which is more than you would find in most fruits and vegetables. Fiber is essential for regulating digestion and keeping your gut healthy.
- It’s a good source of vitamins and minerals. One cup of corn salad contains about 30 percent of your daily vitamin A needs, 10 percent of your vitamin C needs, and 6 percent of your daily vitamin K needs.
What are the ingredients needed to make American corn salad?
There are different ways to make corn salad. These are the ingredients needed for the salad we are making. Hot water, Sweet corn, Cucumber, Chopped, Tomato, Onion, Green Chili, Coriander leaves, Bell pepper, Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, and Olive oil.
Put some hot water in a pot and boil the corn well. Now strain the water and put it in a bowl. Add everything else and mix well. Finally, toss well and your American Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Let’s make American corn salad.
American Corn Salad
- 1 cup Hot water
- 200 g Sweet corn
- ¼ Cucumber Chopped pieces
- 1 Tomatoes Chopped pieces
- 1 Onion Chopped pieces
- 2 pods Green Chili Chopped pieces
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped pieces
- ¼ cup Bell pepper Chopped pieces
- Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Put some hot water in a pot and boil the corns well.
- Now strain the water and put it in a bowl.
- Add everything else and mix well.
- Finally, toss well and your American Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Salad is very healthy to eat. There are many types of salads like this. We have presented how to make several types of such salads. They are given below.