Let’s make falafel, a delicious snack in Arabic.
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern street food sold from vendors or fast-casual spots in countries such as Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, and Israel. Falafels are deep-fried balls or patties made from chickpeas or fava beans, sometimes both, plus fresh herbs and spices. These are very tasty and I hope you all have tried these.
- 200 g Chickpeas
- ¼ cup Chopped onions
- ⅙ cup Chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Crushed garlic
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- Sesame seeds
- Baking soda
- Oil for frying
- Add a little baking soda to the peas and soak overnight.
- Wash these and put them in a grinder and grind them with chopped parsley, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Now put this mixture in a bowl and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- Then add baking powder and sesame seeds and mix well
- Roll into a circle and deep fry in oil
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.