Let’s make Vegetable Quesadilla.
Vegetable Quesadilla is a delicious Mexican recipe that is easy to make. Quesadilla can be made in a variety of flavors. Today we bring to you a special Quesadilla recipe for vegetarians.
How to make the tortilla you want to make the Quesadilla Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- 1 cup Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup Green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup Corn
- ½ cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Chopped mushrooms
- 2 Spikes Chopped Green Chili
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Olive oil
- 4-5 Tortilla
- Add a little oil to the pan and add the chopped mushrooms and bell pepper.
- When it dries, add the chopped garlic and green chili. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a tortilla in a pan. Cover half of the bread with the prepared mixture and place the mozzarella cheese on top and cover on the other side.
- Now pour some butter on top of this and fry both sides again.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.