Easy Ginger Garlic Prawn Recipe
Let’s make a prawn recipe with ginger and garlic.
Let’s make this Prawn recipe with ginger-garlic flavor. prawns is a seafood dish that people everywhere in the world love to eat. This is another such prawns recipe. Try this recipe yourself.
Ginger Garlic Prawns Recipe
- 200 g Prawns Cleaned and washed
- ½ cup Onion leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Crushed Ginger
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Moisten the prawns with a kitchen towel and stir in the cornflour.
- Stir in soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add the prawns and fry well. Remove from the pan.
- Now add onion leaves, ginger, and garlic to the same pan and bring to a boil. Add the sauce mixture to this.
- Finally, add some prawns and stir.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.