Let’s make Dal Vada.
Dal Vada very popular dish in South Asian cuisines like India and Sri Lanka. Used as a snack for occasions such as drinking tea.
- 1 cup dal / lentils
- ¼ cup Chop onion
- 1-3 Dry chili Break into small pieces.
- 1-2 Green chili
- Curry leaves
- Wash the lentils and soak them in water for about an hour.
- Drain and blend.
- Add chop onion, Dry chili, Green chili, Curry leaves, Salt, Pepper powder to the mixture. mix it well.
- add the mixture to Refrigerator for 1 hour. Rollup as an oval shape.
- Make a small ball and shape it into a shape.
- Add oil to the frying pan.
- fry both sides over medium heat until browned.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.