Delicious cookies recipe to make at tea time
This cookie recipe can be made very quickly. These cookies can be served as snacks or desserts. Try this easy recipe for yourself.
Easy Cookies recipe
- ¾ cup Butter
- ⅓ cup Sugar Grind
- 2¼ cup Flour
- Stir in butter and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, add flour and stir again.
- Now knead this dough well and make it into a long roll.
- Now put some sugar in the tray and roll this dough over and spread the sugar everywhere.
- Carefully wrap it in cling wrap or a lunch sheet and leave it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Loosen the cling wrap and cut it into slices. Place these slices in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.