Let’s make a Chocolate Tart.
The Chocolate tart is one of the most popular desserts in Europe. Let’s see how to make this delicious recipe.
- 200 g Biscuits
- 200 g Cooking chocolate
- 100 g Melted butter
- 100 ml Fresh Milk
- 50 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Separate some of the biscuits and blend the rest. Add butter and blend again.
- Take a jar and squeeze it with a spoon until the bottom of the mixture is covered and keep it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Put a pot on the stove, add some milk, and heat it until it bubbles around. Remove from the heat add the chocolate and melt the chocolate well. Add some sugar to it and whisk well until the sugar dissolves.
- Beat the two eggs in a separate bowl and add them to the milk mixture.
- Put this mixture in the jar in the refrigerator. Break the remaining biscuits into large chunks and add to this.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.