Let’s make Cheese Prawn Spring Rolls with clarity
Spring Roll is one of the most popular food in the world. Can be used as a snack. Spring rolls can be made in many different ways. Today we bring you a delicious dish with prawns and mozzarella cheese. Try it yourself.
Cheese Prawn Spring Rolls
- 250 g Peeled and cleaned prawns
- 200 g Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 5 Pieces Cheese wedges
- 16 Pieces spring roll sheet
- Chopped onions
- Chopped raw chilies
- Crushed ginger, garlic
- A little bit of finely chopped onion leaf
- Chopped carrots
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- Heat a little oil and add ginger, garlic, onion, and green chilies.
- Add salt to taste and add the chopped prawns.
- When the prawns change color, add the carrots.
- Put on the stove for two or three minutes and remove from the heat.
- Add pepper, cheese wedges, onion leaves, and potatoes and mix well.
- Put some of this mixture on a spring roll sheet and place the mozzarella cheese on top of the mixture.
- Arrange the spring roll sheet into a roll.
- Fry in deep oil for 2-3 minutes
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.