Delicious Spicy Octopus Recipe
Let’s make a Spicy Octopus Recipe for Korean flavor.
Here’s a great Spicy Octopus Recipe for those who love to eat Korean – flavored seafood. You do not have to go to Korea to eat Korean seafood. The important thing here is how the Octopus is boiled. If the octopus boils too much, it becomes rubbery. So have a good understanding of the cooking time. Then give it a try.
- 500 g Octopus
- 1 cup Cut leeks
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- Chopped onion leaves
- Sesame seeds
To the octopus sauce
- 3 tbsp Gochujang Sauce or Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- Add all the ingredients needed for the octopus sauce and stir.
- Wash the octopus and boil it with salt. Boil the octopus for about 15-20 minutes. do not overcook
- Put a pan on the stove and add some oil and when it heats up add some onions and leeks.
- Then add the octopus sauce and stir in the boiled octopuses.
- Stir for about 10 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle onion and sesame seeds on top.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.
May I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody that really understands what theyre discussing over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that youre not more popular because you certainly have the gift.