Delicious Seafood Noodles Soup
Seafood Noodles Soup is one of the most popular dishes you can order from a Korean-Chinese restaurant
Seafood Noodles Soup
- 250 g Noodles
- 200 g Prawn
- 200 g Cuttlefish
- 100 g Carrot
- 200 g Beans
- 50 g Onion leaves Spring Onion
- 4-5 Garlic
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Fish stock
- Boil the noodles as usual.
- Boil the cleaned prawns and squid in 10 cups of water.
- Once boiled, filter the water and set it aside.
- Cut into carrot ¼ inch thickness and 2 inches long.
- Cut the beans 2 inches long.
- Onion leaves, Lemongrass Finely chop,
- Put a pan on the stove and add a little oil.
- Add finely chopped garlic, Lemongrass And leave for about a minute,
- add carrots, beans, boiled prawns, and squid. Fry for 2-3 minutes
- add Fish stock, Noodles, Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper, when it boils, add sesame oil.
- Serve hot.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.