Let’s easily make a delicious side dish Chicken Shawarma.
Chicken Shawarma, one of the most popular side dishes in the world, can be easily made at home. There are many ways to make shawarma. This is one way of doing it. Try chicken shawarma this way too. Share that experience with us.
We have previously shared with you how to make a tortilla, the main ingredient in making any type of shawarma. Here is that link Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe.
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
- 200 g Boneless chicken
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 no Sausage
- ½ cup Grated Cabbage
- Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Add chili powder, onion, garlic, salt, and lime juice to the chicken and marinate for an hour.
- Mix everything you need for the sauce and make the sauce.
- Add a little oil to the pan and fry the chicken on low heat on both sides. Shred the chicken with a fork.
- Fry the sausages separately.
- Take the Tortilla bread and spread the chicken on it. Put some cabbage on top. Now set the sausages aside and pour the sauce over the chicken and sausage. Start from the corner where the sausages are kept, roll them up, and use a toothpick.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.