Cheese Quesadillas Recipe that can be made in half an hour
How much would it cost to have an easy dinner? Some days I feel bored even when I remember cooking at night. So for your convenience, we have brought you an Indian dinner recipe that can be made in half an hour. Broccoli, Bell Pepper, and Cheese Quesadillas recipe. Try it at home and tell us the taste
Broccoli, Bell Pepper and Cheese Quesadillas
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cup Broccoli Chopped
- 2 cup Bell Pepper (two-color) Chopped
- 1 cup Cheese Grated
- ½ tsp Chat masala
- Chili Flakes
- Add everything you need to the dough, add a little water and make a non-stick dough.
- Keep this closed for 15 minutes.
- Mix everything related to the filling
- Divide the filling into 8 parts.
- Break the dough into 8 parts as well.
- Take a ball, thin it, put the filling in half of the bread, and fold the other part over it
- Now place on a greased pan and bake on both sides.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.