This is our favorite delicious blueberry muffins recipe! They’re extra buttery, soft, and moist.
The history of blueberry muffin recipes began with the introduction of muffins in the 18th century in England. Within no time, muffins had started selling in the streets of London as a tea-time snack by the muffin men. Minnesota, one of the states of the USA had declared blueberry muffins as the state’s official muffins.
- 1½ cup All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter Milk
- 56 g Melted butter
- 1 tsp Lemon zest grated
- 2 Egg small
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh
- Preheat your oven to 176C. Line your muffin tin with liners and set it aside
- Take a bowl and add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Take another bowl and add eggs to it and beat lightly
- Add buttermilk, melted butter, and lemon zest to the beaten egg bowl and mix.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix.
- Add fresh blueberry to the mixture and mix.
- Scoop the batter into your lined muffin tin, make sure it only filled 3/4
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until muffin top get golden brown
- Let it cool before serving.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.