Delicious Coffee Brownies recipe that prepares in 15 minutes
Today we share with you a quick coffee brownies recipe that can be made. How nice it would be to be able to offer a delicious home-made dessert when a guest comes home. This can be made from a few very small ingredients. Now let’s see how to make it
No Bake Coffee Brownies Recipe
- 2½ cup Cashews or country cashews
- 2 cup Dates The seeds were removed
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Instant coffee
- Put 2 cups of cashews in the grinder and grind well.
- Add cocoa powder, coffee, and salt, grind again and put in a pot.
- Grind the dates into small pieces.
- Add the cashew mixture to the date mixture and mix well.
- Cut the remaining cashews into 1/2 cup pieces and add to it.
- Place in an oiled paper tray and set aside by hand, leaving the fridge to set for about an hour.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.