Let’s make Chicken Cutlet
Chicken Cutlets are a favorite tea-time snack. They are not exceptionally hard to make but do require a little bit of free time to prep.
Chicken Cutlet Recipe
- 500 g Minced chicken
- 200 g Potato Boiled and crushed
- 1 l Oil
- 2 no Eggs
- ½ tsp Garlic
- 3 no Green Chili
- ¾ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Curry Leaves
- ½ inch Cinnamon bark
- 2 Cup bread Crumbs
- 1½ Cup flour
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 no Onion
- Put a pan on the stove and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Once heated, add onion, curry leaves, green chilis, and cinnamon and fry until golden.
- Then add curry powder, pepper powder, salt, garlic, and ginger and let it fry.
- Add minced meat and cook till tender.
- When the mixture dries well, add the potatoes and mix well.
- Leave the mixture to dry for about an hour and make it into balls.
- Add a little water and salt to the flour for the butter.
- Soak the previously made balls in this butter.
- Wrap the soaked balls in bread crumbs and deep fry in oil.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.