Let’s make a delicious chicken biryani recipe at home.
Chicken Biryani Recipe, is one of the most popular Indian dishes in the world. There are many types of biryani and today we bring you how to make chicken biryani at home. Many special spices are used to make biryani. Let’s see how to make this chicken biryani from spices that everyone can use.
Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 1 kg Kiri Samba rice
- 1 kg Chicken Cut
- 2 tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 no Bay leaf
- ½ cup Onion Chopped
- 2 no Star Anise
- ¼ cup Coriander and mint leaves Chopped
- 2-3 no Cardamom
- 2-3 no Cloves
- 2-3 no Cinnamon bark
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Garam masala
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ¼ cup Ghee oil Clarified butter
- ½ cup Onions and cashews Fried
- Add chopped ginger, 1 tablespoon of garlic, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, and milk to the chicken, stir well and marinate for 2 hours.
- Wash the rice and let it soak in water. Put the songs in the rice cooker and when it heats up, add the chopped onion, ginger, and garlic.
- When it is a little fry, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon bark, bay leaf, star anise, and let it fry. Add a little chicken, stir and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Then add some rice and enough water to cook the rice in the rice cooker.
- When the rice is cooked, grate it a little and add coriander and mint leaves, fried onions, and cashews while it is still hot.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice