This is a baked cheese cake recipe.
Cheese cake can be made in many different ways. This cheese cake recipe is a cake that can be baked and finished. Cheesecake is a layered sweet treat with one or more layers. The main, thickest layer is made up of soft, fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar mixture. If a bottom layer is present, it is usually comprised of a crust or base made from crushed cookies, graham crackers, pastry, or sponge cake.
Cheese Cake Recipe
To the Crust
- 1½ cup Butter cookies Crushed
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 220 g Cream cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Egg yolk
- 1¾ cup Sugar
- ⅛ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Whipping cream
- Mix everything in the crust together and place it in the bottom of a springform pan and press well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cheese, eggs, and yolks.
- Add powdered sugar and whipped cream, stir again and fill into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 Celsius for 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 100 degrees Celsius and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Leave to cool well and refrigerate.
- Garnish with stewed strawberry/ strawberry jelly/ strawberry jam.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.