Tandoori Chicken is crazy good and smoky chicken appetizer that you will love truly.
Tandoori chicken is a chicken dish prepared by roasting chicken marinated in yogurt and spices in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven. The dish originated from the Indian subcontinent and is popular in many other parts of the world
- 650 g Chicken
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1½ tsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Pea flour
- 4 Cloves
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ cup Curd
- Coriander leaves
- 3 Green Chili
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 10-12 Garlic cloves
- 15 g Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Add salt and chili powder to a bowl and mix with the lime.
- Blend the ginger and garlic and make a paste.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste to the chili paste and mix well.
- Apply the knife cuts to the washed chicken.
- Spread the paste well on the chicken. Keep in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Add Cardamom powder, Cinnamon powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, crushed cloves, and mix well.
- Put the coconut oil in a pan and add the spice mixture.
- When the spices are fried, add the pepper, green chilies, and pea flour.
- Add a pinch of salt and coriander leaves.
- Once the mixture is dry, blend it.
- Add the curd to the paste and mix. add salt to taste.
- Spread this paste well on the chicken.
- Preheat to 225 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
- Switch 3 times on both sides for 15 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, butter the chicken, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.