Let’s make a refreshing drink of watermelon mojito.
Watermelon Mojito One of the most popular Mojito in the world. Watermelon is used as the main ingredient in Mojito and it contains white rum, sugar, lime juice, ice cubes, and mint. This is one of the most delicious, refreshing drinks in the world.
- 1 Melons cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 2 tbsp White rum
- few slices of lime
- few mint leaves
- few pieces of Frozen watermelon
- Blend the watermelon and strain it.
- Grind half of the mint leaves in a mortar or pestle.
- Put powdered sugar in a jug and add some lime juice.
- Then add ice cubes, stir and add the mint leaves.
- Add lime slices and some white rum.
- Now add watermelon juice and mix well. Put the remaining mint leaves on top and put some chopped watermelon pieces on top.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.