Best Mutton Soup Recipe
Let’s make a delicious healthy Mutton soup.
Mutton soup is considered an amazing remedy to cure fever, cough, and hands and limb pain as well. It is an extremely refreshing and nutritious dish to be had during the monsoon season. Mutton soup, flavored with spices, is included in the post-delivery diet for women to regain their strength. Try this recipe yourself
- 500 g Mutton with thorns
- 7-8 Pieces Garlic
- 1 cup Potato Cut into squares
- 1 cup Carrot Cut into squares
- ½ cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Leeks
- ¼ tsp Cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2½ cup Water
- First, grind the ginger and coriander.
- Heat a little butter, add some meat, garlic, pepper, and salt, bring to a boil and add two and a half cups of water.
- Add crushed ginger and coriander.
- When the meat is well cooked, add potatoes and carrots.
- When the potatoes are well cooked, add the leeks and cabbage.
- When it boils and comes to a boil, remove it from the heat. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.