Delicious bibimbap recipe is for those of you who like Korean food.
For many people, bibimbap is one of the most well-known and adored Korean foods. Even if people have never heard of Korea, they are likely to have eaten bibimbap at some point in their lives. This dish can be made in a variety of ways, depending on your preferences and dietary restrictions, as well as the dish or bowl it is served in. Let’s make this delicious Korean dish at home.
- 1 cup Carrots Cut to length.
- ¾ cup Onion Cut to length.
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- 1 cup Mushrooms Cut to length.
- ½ cup Bell pepper Cut to length.
- ½ cup Onion leaves Chopped
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 1 no Raw pepper
- 1 no Egg
- Chili Flakes
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Add a little oil to the pan and fry the onions until golden brown and remove them from the pan.
- Next, put the mushrooms in the same pan and fry. Add some garlic and soy sauce.
- Once the mushrooms are well cooked, remove them from the heat.
- Put some carrots in the same pan and fry a little and remove them from the pan. Do the same with the bell pepper.
- Fry the egg separately as a bullseye.
- Add soy, salt, and sesame seeds to the chopped onion leaves and mix well.
- Place the cup of rice on the plate and wrap it around the prepared ones separately. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice