Let’s see how to make a ramen recipe.
This Ramen recipe is one of the most popular recipes made in Korean and Chinese countries. This can be eaten as a main course or as a soup. You who like Chinese food can make this delicious recipe
- 1 Pack Ramen noodles
- Chopped onion leaves
- Chopped garlic
- A few leaves of Chinese cabbage
- 4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 no Half-boiled egg
- 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Put some oil in the pan and add some onions. Add a little garlic. Add some chili Chili Flakes.
- Stir well and remove from the heat in about a minute.
- Place the pot on the stove and blanch the cabbage for about 30 seconds with the water.
- Remove them and put the noodles in the same water and boil for about 80%.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chili oil and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to a serving bowl.
- Now heat some well-heated chicken stock and add some noodles to it.
- Set the cabbage aside. Set aside the fried onion leaves and cut the half-boiled egg in half and place on top of the noodles.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.