Always coming to the table in the same way, Vegetable rice, yellow rice, biryani rice instead of prawn rice.
- 500 g Rice Basmati Rice
- 250 g Prawns Medium Size
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 4 Garlic
- Curry Leaves
- ¼ tbsp Pepper
- ½ tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion
- Wash the rice and set aside.
- Onion, Garlic, Curry Leaves, Ginger Finely chop and Cut off the shrimp heads and wash.
- Place a jar on the stove ( Low Heat ) . Add butter to it.
- Add Onion, Garlic, Curry Leaves, Ginger and Fry
- Add the prawns. Salt, Pepper, Curry Powder
- Once lightly fried, add Curd.
- Add the washed rice that has been set aside
- Add enough water to the mixture and mix well.
- Wipe over low heat.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix well.
Hello and welcome to Limitless Spice Classroom. Check out all of our recipes and cooking lessons for the new Home cooks. I make home cooking easy, approachable, and enjoyable. Everyday food with everyday ingredients! waiting for limitless Spices.
You can also follow us on the Youtube channel Limitless Spice
Check out more delicious recipes.